Thursday, June 11, 2009

My car bit me

Today's rule: No vowels.

S tdy wkd n my cr. t bt m. Tht sn f btch. Nt t bd thgh. nly lttl bt f bld.

(getting annoyed yet... I know I am. Time to break the rule.)

Ok so let's start again shall we? I'll let you translate the first part and pick up from there.... ok here we go.

After working on my car I decided to go to the coffee shop and read for a bit. I'm in the middle (rather... end... I'll finish it tonight probably) of the second Charlie Harris book in the True Blood series. They are no way near any sort of literary masterpiece but they seriously are awesome summer reads. I'll probably go out and buy the next book tomorrow. I'll need something to read next time I get a hankering for Earl Grey tea (probably tomorrow around 2:48).

Yeah... I think that's it for the night. Nothing really new or old to talk about at the moment.

We should all keep pretending,
That our dreams are patent pending.
- Jason Mraz

No comments: